ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
If you enjoy new challenges in the supply chain and operations area and are interested in developing fundamental knowledge in these areas ZOLL Medical Corporation, is seeking a highly motivated and self-managed student to serve as a 6 month Co-op in its Global Sourcing Department.
ZOLL Medical has an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work in a medical device industry that has high demand and consistently growing, with opportunities for further development and career advancement. Headquartered in Chelmsford, MA it is a global company with more than $1 Billion in annual revenues and over 1700 employees worldwide
- Review and update supplier information within Oracle.
- Analyze procurement categories identifying product trends, spending patterns, and areas of performance improvements.
- Perform Supply chain analysis in support of forecasting and order management.
- Manage the documentation of Supply Chain processes identifying key performance indicators, areas to reduce waste, and efficiency improvements.
-Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain Management.
- Must be a self-managed, hard-working, self-motivated individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Previous experience with Oracle preferred.
We are looking for individuals driven and excited about optimizing the supply chain and that have the skills to be successful.
Sophomore, Junior, or Senior for the upcoming year.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.