The Materials/Production Planner position will be responsible for analyzing production requirements generated by MRP, determining build quantities and issuing work orders to the production floor. Responsibilities also include but are not limited to: expediting materials in support of production plans, implementing ECO/BOM changes, providing material status for projects, expediting parts with purchasing department, providing recovery dates to customer service on constrained assemblies, and master schedule maintenance.
40%- PRODUCTION SCHEDULING:
• 5 to 8 years Materials/Production Planning experience preferred
• Must be mathematically inclined, with an analytical aptitude
• Working knowledge of relevant automated ERP functionality including planning, bills of materials and inventory management.
• Proficient in MS Office. Oracle experience beneficial
• The desire, willingness and ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.